A beautiful and soft hair can not only add color to the appearance, but also a sign of a person's health. However, the busy pace of modern people's life and the high pressure of work have caused many people to lose their hair. We get up every morning and comb When you have hair, you will find that there is hair loss. In fact, a lot of hair loss is normal, because the growth of hair also follows the metabolic law of all things in the world. Under normal circumstances, the original hair will fall off naturally after a period of time, and at the same time, there will be an equal amount of new hair to replenish, so that the entire hair quantity is in a state of dynamic balance. As for each hair, like a seed buried in the soil, it will go through the stages of shell breaking, germination, unearthed, growth, and aging.
What constitutes hair loss?
Increased hair loss after shampooing: If more than 100 hairs are lost during shampooing, it is a very obvious hair loss phenomenon.
Hair becomes thinner and softer: the thickness of hair can reflect many problems. If the hair that falls out is very thick and hard, it means that the hair itself is healthy; if the hair that falls out is very thin and short, it indicates that something is wrong with your "root". In the future, the hair that grows will become thinner and softer, and finally become fluffy. This is actually how baldness is formed.
(3) Increased hair oil: People with greasy hair generally lose a lot of hair. More oily scalp means that your sebaceous gland secretion is very strong. An important reason for the strong secretion of sebaceous glands is the strong level of male hormones. In fact, the concentration of DHT is very high. , while DHT is most closely related to hair loss. Therefore, it is obvious that people with oily hair are more likely to lose hair in the future than people with non-oily hair.
So how can we prevent hair loss?
- Exercise properly and ensure sleep. Exercise is good for relieving stress and improving self-immunity, and adequate sleep can promote the normal metabolism of skin and hair, and the metabolic period mainly occurs at night, especially between 10:00 pm and 2:00 am. It can make the normal metabolism of hair. Conversely, hair loss will occur if the metabolism and nutrition of the hair are out of balance. Suggestion: Try to sleep no less than 6 hours a day, and develop the habit of regular sleep.
- Keep an optimistic attitude. Modern people are under high work pressure, intense study, overuse of the brain, easy to be happy and sad, these often cause hair loss. People use their brains excessively, or they are often preoccupied and bored, or when they encounter something, their spirits are too tense, which greatly stimulates their brains, and sometimes affects the supply and growth of hair nutrition. Because all the activities of the human body belong to the brain tube, if the brain is stimulated, the activities will be disordered and can't play their roles normally, which will inevitably stimulate the nutrition of the body and lead to hair loss. Therefore, it is suggested that everyone should maintain an optimistic and peaceful attitude in their usual work and study, not get excited when things happen, and work and study should be combined with work and rest.
- Try to avoid the damage of the hair by the environment. Strong light, polluted air, chemical toxins, hair dyes, etc. will cause great damage to the hair, destroy the growth environment of the hair follicles, and lead to hair loss, so try to avoid it.
- Wash and comb your hair frequently. Comb your hair a hundred times every morning and evening, which can stimulate the scalp and improve the ventilation between the hair. Since the scalp is prone to sweat and dirt, washing and brushing your hair frequently can help prevent baldness and dandruff.